DRAWING CLASSES – INDIVIDUAL / IN SMALL GROUPS
- for children in any age and teenagers
- for candidates for Architecture and other artistic faculty
- for hobbyists
DIGITAL PAINTING CLASSES – INDIVIDUAL / IN SMALL GROUPS
- For people keen on game design, concept art and digital illustration.
HOW DO WE WORK?
During session our tutor starts from checking homework then gives a short lecture. While you draw your own work our tutor gives you tips and suggestions. All the time you can count on individual help and advice.
RECOMMENDED CLASSES DURATION
- Kids under 12 – 1 – 1,5 hour
- Youth 13-16 – 1,5-2 hours
- 17 and older – 2-3 hours
- Digital painting (any age) – 2-3 hours
You can choose the duration of a single lesson.
DATE OF CLASSES
It is possible to choose specified hour and day of the week, especially Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Contact us to make an appointment.
It is possible to join courses at any time of the year.
- 100 PLN/ 1 hour of any classes
- 140 PLN/ 1,5 hour of any classes
- 180 PLN/ 2 hours of any classes
- 240 PLN/3 hours of any classes
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Please provide us in your message following informations:
- your age,
- choosed type of cours (traditional drawing or digital painting),
- are you a candidate for an art or architecture faculty,
- when do you want to start your course and what day of the week and hour would you prefer
ILLUSTRATION AND CONCEPT ART COMMISSIONS
We offer following range of commisions:
- character concept
- environment projects
- game assets
- digital painting
- and more
Contact us to present your order and get individual pricing. Price depends on difficulty and quantity of ordered works. Please send us details of the order, references and inspirations.
Check out works of our digital artist: